about
blog
tagboard
links
misc
By About me <3 || Thursday, April 14, 2011 on 12:33 AM


I misses my friends! Haha.. Just got to know our FYP team and projects, luckily i got into my desire team.. School gonna start in another few days time, and i'm so excited to know who are my classmates.. Kept refreshing the school webpage and hoping it starts working. But is still under maintenance.
This is the first time round i don really feel like going back to school, as we know this year is gonna be a tough and tedious year. I haven clear my CE point and there are projects coming up.. programming project! Really can die..
However, this will be the last year and life will be tougher when we starts to work.By that time we will not be having any school holidays, and friends will start to drift apart where everyone will be working for their families etc.
I'm turning 20s in 3 months time. Time really really flies so freaking fast. Now, i got my IC, ,NC 16 movies, M18 movies, driving license, going overseas with friends, freedom, niece and nephews.. It seems just like yesterday that i just got my IC. HAHA.. erm, which was 5 years ago!? Friends that are going through thick and thin with me, i really appreciate you guys.. Especially the girls that has be by myside for 5 years and more, I love you girls. As for the boys, erhem! Hahaha... Yes, i love you guys too.

And the one and only guy that have been by my side since i was 15.. Your caring, kindness, patience, lovely and cheerful really makes my day. Even though there are times that we quarreled, i'm really glad that you're still with me. No matter how bad temper i used to be no matter how i treated you, you still love me as much as i do. Perhaps love me more than i do..
Thanks sweetie..
For you:
Anyway you walk, I'm here
Anyway you go, I'll be there.
Anytime you whisper my name, You'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?