about
blog
tagboard
links
misc
By About me <3 || Sunday, March 13, 2011 on 2:39 AM

I do not know how to describe my feeling for now or maybe these few days. Kind of sad and loneliness?! I know it has to come, but don't expect it comes so fast! I have to show that Im strong but the fact is that I don't think I can make it without him by my side.. We used to meet up almost everyday especially these 2 weeks. Don't really feel like sending him there, course I know I'll cry. However, I will hold it for sure! I don't like crying infront of the people. Although is just 2 weeks without him, but I got to get used to meet him twice a week for like 5 months?! I know time flies, but I think time goes slower without the one you love by your side. Maybe I'm too emotional for this.. I got to learn to be independent. Even though I always talk like I'm don't really care, the fact is I'm hiding all the feelings! I don't like myself for being such hypocrite for hiding all of my feelings for him, but I can't stand this girly girl that only knows how to cry over small matter.
If sweetie you're reading this, i would like you to know that I'll really miss you alot. I hope that you know that I really do care about you alot! Is just that I don express it out.

PS: I LOVE YOU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?