about
blog
tagboard
links
misc
By About me <3 || Thursday, September 24, 2009 on 7:29 PM




Ok! Since i got nothing to post, i shall post how's my driving lesson today :) As usual, I drove around gombak, Batok and TeckWhye for approximately 45 mins. Then I was asked to drive to the Circuit @ Keat hong camp. Was taught to do normal parking & parallel parking.. Is like finally la! Finally i can learn something new :D Cause Previous lessons only got to do Left-Right turns, Three types of U-turns and humps? hahahas.. It sounds easy, but when it comes to many many of people driving on the same roads as you, you'll be stress yea~ Anyway i'm still waiting for the instructor to book the Test date for me... Sooo loonnnggg..
Oh-ya! Darling first lesson today too :) He 'Hao-Lian' to me that the instructor praise him, said that people took 5 lessons to learn he 1 lesson can liao..~ LOL.. :) Because driving is darling's dream ar, and he play Daytona (arcade) too. Thats why! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?