about
blog
tagboard
links
misc
By About me <3 || Wednesday, October 21, 2009 on 9:37 AM





Well well well, sorry for not posting for such a loonnnggg time yea~ Currently slacking in class, since ah bang ah tek got things to do.. :) BORED to the max! Darling is sick, and now still in his la~la~land. Hahs! All of my friends around me now chiong-ing for their Driving licence sia, included me :D CHEERS! Good luck guys! Faster pass and don forget about me huh... hahas. The day before yesterday, i had my 7Th lesson and i tried parallel parking. IS TOUGH! help~ i'm confused, when i was reversing i don know whether should i turn left or right. Gosh! Gonna puck up, 8th of dec is coming~~
Yesterday while i was packing my cupboard, i saw a memory card. So check it out. Well, i found some 'ages' photos and videos. Which was taken by me few years ago....

Taffi yar. 2009 (fat pig) version!
Taffi yar, 2006 version!
SEE THE DIFFERENCE? So cute, but now...
LOL.. Speechless~. 2006 version
.
.
.
.

2009 version!

2009 version.

2007 version.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?