about
blog
tagboard
links
misc
By About me <3 || Friday, January 14, 2011 on 1:22 PM

Wow. I just realized that i have this blog!! Erm, let me see.... this blog is like being neglected for almost a year, maybe more than that.

Well, within this year there was a lot of things happened, both good and bad things! And seriously, time flies so darm fast. It seems like I'm still in year 1 yesterday, and now I'm going to be in year 3! Will be graduated in another year and I will be a working adult. No longer a student.. Maybe by that time, I'm able to afford my own car. And i don have to borrow car from my dad anymore. Anyway, I'm removing my P plate soon.. Very very soon. HAHS! Cheehow had already removed his P plate, and he's quite proud of himself. Hahaha. I really enjoy myself with my friends a lot! They are fun and now then i realized what are friends for... (Y)(Y)

However something FUCK up happened, i mean for the past 1 year.. Really really fuck up, I was darm so angry and pissed off by some mother fuckers. Will it bring you or maybe you guys happiness or maybe i can say 'SIOK-NESS' to step on one's ego?! Come on la, fuckers! Is time to be awake and be use your brain to think further. You guys are allowed to remain in this way, provided you have no brain! Even if the ONE tend to forgive you, sorry I'm not going to be.. Maybe you will say you do not need my forgiveness, because I'm not the one that you had hurt! Do you think i care?!
I was once told myself not to regard you guys as friend and don even bother to say HI even if we walk pass. But if i do so, I think i'm will be as childish as you guys are. I know thing takes 2 hands to clap.. Both parties are at fault, but is there a need to hurt someone in this way? Not is not FML anymore, it should be F.YOUR.L..

ZY's all time favorite line : Life Sucks! However, life still have to go on.. MAN... HAHAHA (inside joke)

I celebrated our 5 years anniversary the day before. And I'm so touched and meanwhile shock.
I shall not post the shocking part..Maybe a little of the touched part. HAHA.. Cheehow fetched me at around 7 plus on that night for dinner.. JUMBO @ ecp. We had crab, shark fin soup, deer meat on hot plate and seafood paste.. Delicious meal indeed! Next, received a present from darling. And i find it very unique, nice and sweet. It can be consider as the best gift ever. :D
We thought of watching movie, but there wasnt any slot.. Therefore, after dinner we went back to panjang to meet friends..

I wish that year 2011 will be a better year..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?